Month: April 2020

Our office remains open at this time. Consultations are available via telephone. In-person consultations are available on a case-by-case basis. The safety of our clients and employees is of the utmost importance.

Can I request a change in child support?

Child support is the obligation of a parent to provide financially for his or her children when the children live the majority of the time with the other parent. The parent who does not pay support is responsible for the other costs of raising the children that child...

FindLaw Network