Small businesses often encounter myriad legal issues. From startup and formation to dissolution, business law is fraught with legal hurdles. Ensuring complete and proper compliance with Illinois law is a crucial concern for businesses both large and small.
Business Law Services
At McCarthy & Allen, our experienced attorneys provide comprehensive legal counsel for all types of businesses. We represent family businesses, corporations, LLCs, start-up companies, partnerships, homeowners and condominium owners associations, landlords, nonprofit organizations and fundraising organizations with all aspects of business and commercial law.
Our legal services include personalized guidance in the following areas, among others:
- New business formation
- Partnership agreements
- Operating agreements
- General counsel services
- Tax needs
- Breach of contract claims
- Partnership accounting actions
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Landlord-tenant law, both residential and commercial
- Real estate concerns surrounding commercial and industrial proprieties
- Comprehensive legal services for construction businesses
- Business succession planning and estate planning for family-owned businesses
- Contracts, including structuring, drafting and contract-related disputes
Experienced And Tailored Business Representation
At McCarthy & Allen in Glen Carbon, we place our clients' needs first. Our attorneys draw on more than 50 years of collective experience to advance client goals, no matter the complexity involved. We value clear communication and responsive representation.
Clients appreciate our dependable service and accessibility. We devote individualized attention to each client's case. We believe client satisfaction is of prime importance.
Edwardsville Business Formation Attorneys
To learn more about our services, contact our commercial law and business lawyers in Madison County, Illinois, at 618-307-4099 or toll free at 888-847-9322. You can also contact us online. We offer flexible appointment hours and serve clients throughout the St. Louis Metro East and surrounding areas.