Addressing The Legal Needs That Arise In The Lives Of Individuals, Families And Businesses
The law affects every area of life, from purchasing real estate to running a business to dissolving a marriage. At McCarthy & Allen, we understand the profound impact of the law on every important area in the life of a business, family or individual. As a general practice firm, we provide personalized counsel in a diverse range of civil law practice areas.
Our lawyers draw on more than 50 years of combined experience to advance clients' goals. We personally work with each client to provide meaningful legal service.
Comprehensive Legal Services
Our firm offers representation in a variety of practice areas, including:
- Real estate law: We represent homebuyers, sellers and property owners in all types of real estate transactions and disputes. No matter the complexity or context of the legal issue, we are confident that our team of experienced attorneys can provide valuable, solution-oriented counsel.
- Construction law: Our clients include contractors, subcontractors, developers and homeowners. We offer experienced and personalized counsel for all aspects of construction projects, including construction defect litigation.
- Business and commercial law: We represent businesses, nonprofit organizations and homeowners associations in business formation, ongoing legal concerns, business disputes and dissolution. We also serve as general counsel for small businesses.
- Contracts: Our attorneys are experienced negotiators who are skilled in drafting and interpreting contracts. We also represent clients in contract-related disputes and litigation.
- Estate planning, probate and guardianship: Our firm assists clients with comprehensive estate planning, probate and estate administration, and guardianship proceedings. We provide sensitive and tailored legal counsel for all end-of-life legal concerns.
- Divorce and family law: Our firm offers representation in divorce and family law disputes, including child custody, property division and alimony.
In addition, we also offer legal services in personal injury, wrongful death, foreclosure defense and mitigation, and general practice litigation.
Edwardsville Business Law Attorneys
To learn more about how we can assist you, contact our business, family and real estate attorneys in Madison County, Illinois, at 618-307-4099 or toll free at 888-847-9322. You may also fill out our online contact form. For your convenience, we provide flexible appointment hours. Our office is located in Glen Carbon, and we serve clients throughout the St. Louis Metro East and surrounding areas.